Lendy, one of Europe’s leading peer-to-peer secured property lending platforms, is responding to investor demand and launching two new products for high-net-worth investors under the new brand Lendy Wealth.
The new accounts are being ‘soft-launched’ and will be available at Lendy Cowes Week via introducer only. The products will be available direct soon.
The new Lendy Wealth accounts are designed for sophisticated investors, who are asset rich but time poor, providing a market-leading rate of interest through investment in a diversified range of secured property loans managed by a dedicated account manager.
The two products are:
- The Lendy Wealth365 account earning up to 10% pa from a 365-day access account**
- The Lendy Wealth60 account earning up to 6% pa from a 60-day access account
Both accounts offer the following:
- Money is invested in a diversified and managed property investment portfolio, in accordance with Lendy’s standard lending criteria
- The account provides access to an investor’s capital with 60 days’ notice in normal market conditions
- This account is suitable for investors who are looking for a good return on a shorter-term investment, where speed of access to their money is important
- Minimum investment £50k | Minimum withdrawal £5k
Robert Kelly, COO of Lendy, says: “Full FCA authorisation gives us an opportunity to launch new products to meet investor demand, including IFISAs, which we hope to launch later in the year.
“Our Lendy Wealth60 and Lendy Wealth365 access accounts are ideal for HNW investors looking for high rates of return with the minimum hassle. The accounts provide natural investment diversification across a board portfolio of loans, helping to mitigate the risks of property investing.”
Please click here to see the Lendy Wealth brochure
** IMPORTANT – the Wealth365 has an introductory rate of 10%.